Clad material provides significant space savings while still providing the mechanical and electrical properties needed to meet our requirements.
Collaborating with our customers to optimize raw material solutions
We listen to our customers’ needs, collaborate of specs, goals, timing, ., engage our company’s assets to exceed these targets and present conceptual material selection solutions that enable higher performance, longer life, easier serviceability and lower cost.
Royal enjoys a market leading position in the copper alloy procurement world, we have access to special alloys and price points that most competitors cannot match.
Our engineering team validates material selection in our in-house Innovation and Testing Center.
HPLB and RigiFlex are “Elegantly Simple” solutions to galvanic corrosion problems. Both HPLB and RigiFlex can be configured with aluminum conductors, negating significant secondary operations to combat galvanic corrosion.
Always in the forefront of our conceptual solution development, commercialization (cost) is a key performance indicator for our engineering and cost analysis teams. Royal Power Solutions (RPS) has several tools that allow us to offer lower material-based pricing, one of which is consolidation into a standard RPS material procured at a much more advantageous MOQ purchase from our suppliers.
- HPLB can be provided in All copper, All Aluminum or Bi-Metallic conductor configurations to meet customer application requirements.
- RigiFlex can be provided in All copper, All Aluminum or Bi-Metallic conductor configurations to meet customer application requirements.
- HPLB provides higher speed data connections based on low resistivity base conductor material and patented connection technology.
- HPLB and RigiFlex conductors are sized in reference to their base material’s low resistivity and remarkable thermal performance. These components are much more efficient thermally than traditional bolted connections.
- We have significant strategic plating capabilities close to all manufacturing locations.