With our in-house automation expertise, Royal Power Solutions’ robust assembly equipment provides our customers with value-added manufacturing services and endless (adjective?) possibilities.
We utilize state-of-the-art sensors and vision systems to assure compliance with our customer’s components. Multiple quality checks during the manufacturing process guarantees (what?). Tooling is designed to minimize changeover time which allows for expedited and small volume runs to meet assembly demands.
Value-add processes include:
Stamped Battery Terminal Assembly
- M5M6 Nut + Bolt side tightening
- Top down feature
- Center drive top down feature
- Angled drive top down feature
- Easy lever action features
Power Strip Assembly (PSA)
- Robust vibration resistance
- Plastic moldings
- Additional after-market add-ons
- Increased fuse contacts
- Increased fuse protections
Applications & Products
- Couldn’t decipher what the images represented …
Customizable designs compatible with any battery post configuration (call out)
SEE VALUE ADD POWER POINT SLIDE IMAGE IN DOC... DO WE WANT TO INCLUDE A PDF OF THIS?
Should any of this copy from current website be included? If so, sub-title?
- Insertion of self-clinching nuts and studs
- Spot welding
- Roll form tapping
- Threaded fastener assembly
- Automated vision-based inspection and sorting
- Captured nut/bolt assembly
- Robotic unloading/loading of parts
Royal Power is committed to meet or beat delivery dates for our value-added services. We have the technical support staff and maintain a supply of spare machine components for (adjective) production and optimal performance.
Images? What image/images best showcase value add services? (from slide)
Does the above copy address?:
- How / why does this make Royal stand out from the competition?
- Is there anything else it would be important to highlight or reference?