Our high current electrical connectors provide the highest delivered quality, performance, and commercial competitiveness. Our main focus is always on a quality product held to high standards, and that is seen in our high-power connectors. We injection mold our connectors and always aim to exceed our customers’ needs by enabling higher performance and a longer life in our products. Made in our state-of-the-art facilities, our high current electrical connectors are made to perform and built to last.
Benefits of our power terminal connectors include:
- Quality product from an emerging market leader in harsh environment connector products.
- Conformance to USCAR-2 specifications and beyond.
- Cost is always at the forefront of our development for our design engineering, manufacturing engineering, and Kaizen teams.
- Designed and manufactured to make products cost-effective and available to the public.
Features & Options
- In-house rapid prototyping of tools in both plastic and copper.
- Connector systems developed for LV and HV applications, with or without Shielding
- Closed loop process control
- High efficiency
- Multi-cavity design
- Build debug tooling
- Mold maintenance
- Cavity insert interchangeability
- Benchmark PPM
- Machine sizes range from 60t Vertical to 225t Vertical and 65t Horizontal to 350t Horizontal
Contact Royal Power Solutions
Call today for more information on our high current electrical connectors. With plant locations in Carol Stream, IL, and Queretaro, MX, we are centrally located and eager to assist you with all of your industry needs.
- 6,764,353: 6,817,908: 6,855,008: 6,932,650: 7,189,122: 7,695,326: 9,093,768: 9,608,254: 9,905,953: 10,008,789: 10,135,168: (7) other patents pending in the USA and internationally.