Unmatched engineering and tooling expertise meets precision stamping
We integrate sophisticated engineering and tooling philosophies with advanced technologies to manage, handle, stamp and assemble the most intricate parts.
Royal’s state-of-the-art stamping facility includes high-speed Bruderer, Minster and Aida Punch presses starting at 30 Tons with speeds of up to 1,400 SPM.
We take the time to develop in-depth customer relationships to understand your needs and expectations. Together, we craft a strategy for optimum results: Quality, cost, reliability and delivery. Our proven methods allow us to grow with you as your product thrives.
- Economically able to produce billions of parts annually
- Largest user of red metal strip in the Midwest
- Extensive product offering and internal bandwidth allows for single sourcing of large programs
Features & Options
- Parts supplied loose piece, cell packed or on reels
- In-die assembly
- Lead-Frames, terminals, multi-out and two and three-piece stamped components
- Material thicknesses form 0.001” thru .187”
- Bed size up to 120"
- 30 Ton thru 400 Ton Capabilities
- Parts supplied in stainless steel, aluminum, low carbon and all copper alloys
Pieces Produced Annually