Unmatched engineering and tooling expertise meets toughest stamping challenges.
We integrate sophisticated engineering and tooling philosophies with advanced technologies to manage, handle, stamp and assemble the most intricate parts.
Royal’s state-of-the-art stamping facility includes high-speed Bruderer, Minster and Aida Punch presses starting at 30 tons with speeds of up to 1,400 SPM.
We take the time to develop in-depth customer relationships to understand your needs and expectations. Together, we craft a strategy for optimum results: Quality, cost, reliability and delivery. Our proven methods allow us to grow with you as your product thrives.
- Economically able to produce billions of parts annually
- Largest user of red metal strip in the Midwest
- Extensive product offering and internal bandwidth allows for single sourcing of large programs
Features & Options
- Parts supplied loose piece, cell packed or on reels
- In-die assembly
- Lead-Frames, terminals, multi-out and two and three-piece stamped components
- Material thicknesses form 0.001” thru .187”
- Bed size up to 120’
- 30 Ton thru 400 Ton Capabilities
- Parts supplied in stainless steel, aluminum, low carbon and all copper alloys
Number of Parts Per Year
- Billions of parts produced annually